REVIEW: Sleek Storm Palette

5:26:00 PM

I have been wanting this palette dearly.  I saw this on Say's blog and i was like "I want one!" - obviously i hunt it down. XD Well, I got it from Updated trends of the Super Sale Bazaar. 


 Mine is in "STORM" with a lip gloss freebie for P600. :)



Same length with my Rotring pencil


W/o flash


 Also, they're combination of highly pigmented matte and shimmers.
w/ flash
(I covered the mirror as shown)

  • Flexible. The colors are all neutral and i think this one will serve me better in all occasions.
  • They're creamy and blend-able too. 
  •  I have used it already and it's a great product! A little amount goes a long way.  

  • If you are on a tight make up budget, this one is a little bit pricey for a palette. Actually with P600 you could buy a 32 E.L.F palette (i'm not sure if it's really 32 and as far as i can remember they sell this elf baby for P400 ). 
SWATCH IT!


FREEBIE



P600



Do you like the look?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook