Review: Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake

12:37:00 PM

I usually prefer liquid foundations only. The Fanny Serrano two-way cake foundation changed my mine. When I tried it, I decided to buy the other shades. XD Well, I think it was true how some people over blogspot considers this great even dupe for  Mac Studio Fix Foundation. 

Before anything else, Fanny Serrano is a local brand in the Philippines.



I have Duchess and Organza in this type of packaging


I guess they realized that it would be more comfortable to have the mirror at front.

The shade is in Silk (lightest shade they have),  a yellow undertone I use under the eyes and on  the bridge of the nose. This one is considered perfect for highlighting the face. 


It comes with a sponge and a mirror. Sorry for that sponge, used this already before taking photo. :P




It has holes underneath in order for the product to breath? or for the sponge to dry if wet  and accumulate dust? - I don't know.
I'm just not sure if it is light-medium or medium-full coverage since I do retouch every now and then - I have oily skin. One thing's for sure, it gives a matte finish and I LOVE it. :) 

I love the product! It does not cake. What's even better is that I don't have any breakouts. Well, I have sensitive skin so I guess this one is skin-friendly.

Anyway, I highly recommend this foundation. You can buy this in any malls for P399. Till next time :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook