EOTD: Sparkling Purple and yellow

3:24:00 AM

Hello girls! I'm miraculously back after a few days. Today I'll be sharing you the look I made on my eye for our August photo shoot (as I mentioned in my previous post. LINK). I wanted the whole look to be dramatic, edgy yet classic so I initially started with a smokey look. After, I put some twist with sparkling purple and yellow.

For the Look


For the Photo Tutorial


Prime! Here I used my ELF eyelid primer. Afterwards, apply a black gel liner or eyeliner pencil all over the lid. In this look, I used Fanny Seranno gel liner in black



Using a large eye shadow brush, I blended the black color along the crease. This method is how we get a smokey look.


At the inner corner of the eye going to the mid of the crease, I applied a purple eye shadow. I also applied some at the outer half of the lower lash line. Afterwards, using a black eyeliner pencil, I drew a line at the upper lash line giving the eye makeup a stronger look.


Apply some glittery yellow or gold eye shadow at the inner half of your  lower lash line. Notice how the yellow color adds the classy feeling to the look. Or maybe I just love the color I actually believe it's giving that lively and stunning impact?


I applied my Nyx Jumbo pencil in Milk. White eye liners make the eye look bigger. To finish the look, get your falsies and mascara. Here, I used my HBC false eyelashes. I love how it look natural. <3


Tada! The finish look. I hope you like it! 


-End- 
Thank you for reading :">

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook