Review: San San Eyeshadows

1:20:00 AM

Eye shadows give our eyes the transformation we desire. It may be bold , dramatic or attractive. When we care about how our eyes will look, these cosmetics are highly essential. As for me, I'm an eye makeup person. I would always go for an extreme eye makeup look and leave my cheeks without blush and my lips in nude. 

The eye palette Sleek in Storm is one of my favorites. The eye shadows are pigmented. I can wear them without applying eye primer. Sadly, I'm already hitting the pan for brown/es. With that, i needed to find a back up. I browsed online and saw San San eye shadows so I gave it a try.  

I bought two eye shadows. The shades are in Natural Air Sienna and Charcoal Brown. I only bought two since I wanted to try it first before buying the rest of the crew. 

They are sold at HBC for P 50.





The matte one is somehow creamy. You know how fall outs disappoint us with all the colored powder all over our face right?


The glittered eye shadow is a little powdery. You have to be careful in applying this one. Pat it gently. In terms of color, the color isn't that strong contrary to how it looks in the pan.  I thought it is a deep brown but no.



This is how I use the San San eye shadows in Natural Air Sienna and Charcoal Brown. I apply the light one all over the lid. I then apply the charcoal brown through the crease. To intensify the look, I added a black color at the outer-V of the eye. Lastly, Blend! 





The charcoal brown isn't that pigmented. Well I guess I will try more San San eye shadows to check on the pigmentation. So far, I'm good with the matte one. There's a lot of product in the pan so this would definitely lasts for months. 

-End- 
Thank you for reading :">

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook