Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow

1:38:00 AM

The search for a long wearing makeup never stops. There are maybe hundreds of brands to choose from but only few can provide that amazing color pay off without fallout and that doubles as base too. Is it really a great product for 24 hours? Of course it is not recommendable to allow makeup to sit on the face for a day. I guess it's meant to last for 24 hours.

The Maybelline tattoo eye shadow is not the "new thing" in the makeup market. Despite the reviews and the great hype for years already, it was just few months ago that I purchased one. First, I have been used to eye powders for too long. Lastly, if I have to make it pigmented I will just apply an eye primer or eye pencil as base.

Here is what Maybelline says about their product:
“Dare to wear 24HR shadow.
• Ink technology creates 24HR wear shadow for our most intense, long-lasting color saturation
• Cream formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant
• Ophthalmologist-tested.  Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers”

This cream-to-gel mixture makes it easier to apply. You can use your fingers in applying the product.
No fall outs! :)


At the back, you will see the manufacturing date. Oh di ba, 2014 pa pala kaya naka sale na. hahaha

Here's an EOTD look using the Maybelline Color Tattoo


Field work is a plain thing to me now. I go to places to inspect septic tanks/treatment plants and it's not a walk in park wherein I won't sweat. A minute outside is like baking yourself in a 50 degree Celsius heat. And to make one step forward is a major sweating event. My makeup has to sit well on my face. If you notice, my eye makeup featuring the Maybelline tattoo eyeshadow gives that vibrant color all throughout the day.

This is a great purchase. I think I'll buy some more of these. So yeah, a big hype for this product.

-End- 
Thank you for reading :">







You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook