Review: Revlon Photoready Cream Blush

9:43:00 PM

For someone with a huge square face, I'm not really into blushes. I prefer countouring my face than emphasizing my cheek bones. Blush and contour actually go hand in hand, but I don't want to go full makeup especially during field work. Sayang makeup.  

I got myself a cream blush from Revlon just because it's on sale. Got it for P 150. And though it's really cheap, I don't think it's a steal for the shade I got. hahah :( I don't swatch when I buy makeup. I simply pick up stuff so that explains a number of regrets.




Net weight: 12.4 grams


The shade is Pinch which is the lightest shade.It's super light that it barely show up. I believe it will stand out on pale skin and if you're looking for a more natural finish. My reason for picking it up is the shade or color of the product by the packaging. I assumed that it is a vibrant peachy color. Pati sa pagbili ng makeup, assumera pa rin ako. So ayan, regret. 



When it comes to the packaging, you'll find it un hygienic to dip your fingers. 


Lastly, the product is silicon based that means it is less likely to oxidise or change in color. Not only that, it fills up the imperfection of the skin creating smooth texture. The bad news is that it keeps not only the moisture of the face, it also keeps the dirt and bacteria.

Am I still using it? Yes. The product has a light shimmer so I use it to add glow on my skin. I haven't tried the other shades that are wearable so I won't say that won't purchase again.

 -End- 
Thank you for reading :">

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook