Review: Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain

11:59:00 PM

The first time I saw this lip product, I instantly assumed that it's a liquid lipstick. So yes, the beautiful packaging made me skip the reading part. 

Today I'll be reviewing Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain in shade 010 LA Exclusive. The Moisture stain promises the hydration of a balm, shininess of a gloss and pigmentation of a stain. I love all the three promises, but the last one I doubt. 

I've read a lot of great hypes for this product so I grabbed one. Actually, it was not something that you will love at first swatch. Parang sayang pera. And I thought that I got the wrong shade for the nth time. The pigmentation isn't intense and I find the staining power minimal. However, after months of using it, I found it great for daily wear. The light color, moisture and hydration is all there. But if you are the type that is after that Pak-na-pak look. This won't work for you.

I use this baby only when I do super smokey eyes. It tones down the fierce look. Also, if i'm going out to pick up something in the market. 

It's really a good product if you want your lips to look hydrated. I bought it for P 250 instead of the original price that is P 625. If this on a regular price, i believe it is not worth buying.  XD


Net weight: 8 ml


Wide petal applicator.

I like the packaging and the hydration it gives. Do I love it? If they will keep selling this for P 250, then it will be worth it. 

-End- 
Thank you for reading :">



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook